Winter Wedding Decorating Pictures Questions Answered!
- I want to find a native american print but don't know the title. Can someone help me?
I am looking for a print I seen about 6 to 8 years ago. I thought Lee Bogle painted it, but I can't find it on his website. I think the title has something to do with, "the bride", or "the wedding" or something in that line. It has a native american women dressed in a long white decorated doeskin dress. She might be wearing a headband with decorations and a long feather on the side. If I remember right, I think she's standing by a tree, but I'm not quite sure. She was very beautiful with a serene look on her face. Her hair was loose and the scene could have been in the winter. I haven't seen this print for quite awhile so I'm not quite sure of all the details. If you know who painted it, the title, or a website I could look at, that would be great.
- Any ideas for bride and groom entrance? instead of the traditional way, holding hands and on music.?
i thought of a wedding carriage but its an indoor place, and its winter now.
- Wedding theme ideas with these colors?
Our colors that we both want are pink, blue, and silver (my favorite color's pink & blue is my fiances favorite) Anyone with any ideas for pink,blue and silver anything dresses, floral arrangements, wedding favors, etc Any and all pictures please thank you!
- is december or january a good time to visit chicago? what do u see there in the snow?
i wanna drop by. will the hotels be cheaper during winter?
- Best time of year(Month) to have a wedding?
Season, Month and Day?
- winter wedding and reception?
Has anyone here ever had a winter wedding (if so how did you decorate, what kind of dress did you have, location etc.) and/or a wedding brunch (what kinds of foods did you have etc.) Would you have a winter wedding/wedding brunch reception again if you could do it allover? I basically need some ideas. Any ideas are appreciated :)
- who out there has ALREADY completed a winter wedding??
I'd love to hear how it went, decorations, pictures, cakes, EVERYTHING! I'm very excited to be getting married in the winter, for a little bit of a different feel. ALSO, if any of you have any left over items you might want to sell, I'd love to know about those as well. :)
- Winter wedding - good or bad idea?
Have you been to a wedding in winter? Is it a good idea? Or does it just mean everyone freezes, the photos looks all grey and the flowers are not in season?
- I need idea for a Christmas wedding cake?
No cupcakes please :-) Wedding is for 200 people THX
- any ideas for a christmas eve wedding?
my colors will be silver blue and white. its been hard finding a place for the reception open on christmas eve in michigan. im real good at arts and crafts i just need ideas and pictures. someone please help!!!!