What are some cheap diy wedding invitation ideas?
Any ideas will be appreciated. We are getting married in Jamaica and having a party when we get home; pizza, beer, margaritas, cake, beer pong, limbo. We are open to any fun ideas. Thanks a lot!!
- why don't you print your own of the computer we did and it was very success full
- Paper Source. Has a great website.
- i bought some parchment paper which is kind of see=through and printed my own.
I think mounted them onto this pretty paper you can get at any art supply shop or Michael's which is made with flowers and leaves in it.
Was very pretty and very cheap!
- Buy an invitation making kit at Michael or Staples or a similar store. They usually come 50 invites per box. Open up your Microsoft Works and get creative. You can purchase images online and use them as a 'watermark' to personalize them or purchase rubber stamps. You can print on vellum and tie in to the card-stock with a decorative ribbon with an image stamped or printed on the card stock... the options are limitless, just use your imagination.
- check out
i love beer pong!!
- There are loads of free fonts and illustrations, so you could easily make your own wedding invitations using your own home computer and printer.
Dingbats make great illustrations, so just search for whatever you're looking for and whole host of free dingbats will come up. Eg. search on 'free cocktail dingbat'.
You could do a cool tropical theme - there's loads of good free downloadables on the web, or you could make your own from scratch.
Think palm trees, tropical flowers, leis, coconuts etc....
I say, get searching....